TRADE / PRO ACCOUNT AGREEMENT LETTER
Trade Program Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions and any other written materials provided to Member (as defined herein) from time to time (collectively, the “Terms and Conditions”) sets forth the Terms and Conditions of the Trade Program of Trelly Holdings LLC d/b/a Hinterland Supply Co. (the “Company”). The Trade Program and the Terms and Conditions are subject to change from time to time at the Company’s sole discretion. Once eligibility is met, and subject to these Terms and Conditions, Members participating in this Trade Program will receive a membership discount on full-price merchandise purchased from Hinterland Supply Co. in the United States. Rights and rewards under the Trade Program are non-transferable.
TERMS OF ELIGIBILITY
An applicant who meets the criteria will be eligible for participation in the Trade Program (and referenced herein as a “Member”) upon approval by the Company after presentation of the following:
- A Business Card indicating the applicant’s business or Company Website or Social Media Page
- A completed and signed Application; and
- a copy of the applicant’s Business License; or
- a business tax identification number
- Members must present their Trade Program Discount Code (“Member Number”) with identification at time of purchase.
- Member’s name and business address must be provided on the application.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to notify the Company of any changes in his/her contact information.
- A Member is the only person authorized to make purchases using his/her Member Number.
- The Company reserves the right to make all membership determinations at our sole discretion.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The Company reserves the right to review and terminate a Member’s eligibility if the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that Member has violated the Terms and Conditions. Company will notify the Member that he/she is no longer eligible to participate in the program.
- Members may cancel their membership at any time by calling a Trade Program Specialist.
- Lost or stolen membership numbers may be canceled and replaced at the Company’s sole discretion
- Company may discontinue program at any time and at Company’s sole discretion.
- Eligible Members will receive a 10% discount ( or “Tier 1”) on all purchases of approved full-price merchandise in the Company’s U.S. website at the then-published retail price, subject to the Terms and Conditions. Discount is non-negotiable. Purchases made by any other person are not eligible for the discount.
- Discount is to be used for business purposes only. Using the discount for personal purchases is a violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- Discount is not applicable to purchases of Gift Cards, eGift Cards, design services, shipping and handling, taxes or other fees, and non-merchandise charges.
- Discount does not apply to any purchases made prior to enrollment in the Trade Program.
- Discount may not be combined with any other offers, coupons or promotions, and cannot be applied to reduced price, sale, closeout or clearance merchandise.
- Purchases may only be made on the Company website or through a direct invoice. Purchases made on other ecommerce sites such as, but not limited to, Etsy, Amazon, Chairish, Wayfair, Custommade or any other site where purchases from Company can be made will not be valid for a discount.
- Prices for merchandise eligible for discount are set for each item and are non-negotiable.
- Merchandise eligible for discount is limited to the merchandise available for sale in the U.S. or through the Company’s websites and the Trade Program Service Department.
- Member may direct their customers to Company’s website for purchase directly and the Member’s customer may purchase from the company directly as long as Member identifies the customer to Company prior to contact. In this case the discount will be processed as a commission at the end of the month where the purchase is made.
- The Member discount does not apply to custom projects. It is understood by Member and Company that Member will add to the final quoted purchase price provided by Company when billing their customer.
PURCHASE AND PAYMENT TERMS
- To make a purchase the Member must present his/her Trade Program Member Number.
- Member will be responsible for payment of any and all taxes, service charges and other fees on the discounted amounts, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Product returns are subject to the applicable return policy and will be credited (as applicable) at the membership discount rate.
- Purchases made by credit card will incur a 3% fee. This fee may be waived by paying by check, money order, wire transfer, EFT or other form of payment which does not incur a bank fee for Company.
- A reseller license must be verified and approved to make a Trade Program purchase.
- Most states also require a resale certificate to be filled out and submitted with every tax-exempt sale.
- Member will be required to use his/her own credit card or other legal tender for any tax-exempt Trade Program purchases.
- Tax-exempt Trade Program purchases must be made in stores or with a Trade Program Specialist.
- Members working with a non-profit client must have the client furnish required tax-exemption documentation and use the client’s credit card or other legal tender for any tax-exempt Trade Program purchases; in these cases, both Member and client must be present in the store at time of purchase.
COMMUNICATION AND PRIVACY
- Company may contact Members or businesses directly regarding changes to the Trade Program.
- As a Trade Program Member, Member will automatically be opted-in to receive Company emails for marketing purposes. Member may unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time.